Scroll down to read these sections:
- What is Tree Whispering?
- What is Nature’s Intelligence and Intuitive Communication?
- What are the Fundamental Concepts and Sciences Behind Tree Whispering?
- What is Tree Whispering’s Mission?
- Who developed this?
- What’s on the Reading List?
- Founders and Staff
What is Tree Whispering?
- Enjoying a deeply personal connection with a living Being who happens to have leaves and be green, or has wings, or walks on 4 legs, or oozes around in the soil.
- Tree Whispering is developing intuitive communication skills, exchanging messages with Nature.
- Going beyond ‘hugging’ or organics into a heart-to-heart partnership with the sacredness of Life.
- Learning to come from another’s point of view–in this case from a tree’s, plant’s, or other organism’s perspective–and to act accordingly.
- Becoming a more enlightened steward of your land and of our precious home: Earth.
- Offering your healing efforts through simple, easy Healing Whispers® or Climate Whispers® that restore health to sick or stressed Green Beings or other ecosystem members.
Communicating with the consciousness in trees, plants, birds, insects, animals, microorganisms and other living Beings of Nature allows you to step inside their world. It’s appreciating those Living Beings while coming from their point of view…in other words, looking at the world by feeling that you are in their roots, in their skins, or in their wings. It’s insightful and exhilarating!
What is Nature’s Intelligence and Intuitive Communication?
Trees and plants are living organisms. They grow, branch, reproduce, feed themselves, etc. They are not just wood or a thing for decoration. Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander, founders of Tree Whispering, assume that you accept this fundamental premise.
Trees and plants show great creativity in their expression of Life and their adaptation to living conditions over the last 2 billion years. Just look at the plants around your home or neighborhood. The variety of forms and the beauty of their appearance is astonishing when you stop to really look. The fact that they can transform sunlight and a few resources into food for themselves reflects not only evolutionary creativity but also moment-to-moment responsiveness to stimulii.
- Stephen Buhner, in The Secret Teachings of Plants, is quoted on page 45 of Tree Whispering: A Nature Lover’s Guide, “All self-organized systems are, in fact, intelligent. They have to be. For they must continually monitor their environments, internal and external; detect perturbations; decide on the basis of those perturbations what the likely effect will be; and respond to them in order to maintain self-organization.”
- Scientists have clarified their definition of what is a living system in the last 30 years or so. Among the criteria for qualifying as a living system is cognition. (Read Fritjof Capra’s The Web of Life, pages 159-76 and 266-70.) The word “cognition” implies a certain self-awareness. Plants have been found to do cost/benefit analysis and to recognize self from non-self. For more detail on this, please see Pages 33-35 of the book Tree Whispering: A Nature Lover’s Guide. Also check out the website of the Society for Plant Signaling and Behavior. This scientific society had to change its name because the members’ research indicated the intelligence of plants.
- Jeremy Narby interviewed a noted British biologist for his book Intelligence in Nature. Jeremy Narby’s work is noted on page 94 of Tree Whispering: A Nature Lover’s Guide: plants do not have brains; rather plants ARE brains. There is evidence of computation among plant proteins which leads scientists to believe that the whole organism conducts complex internal communication.
Doing intuitive communication is using one’s perceptive skills. It’s opening one’s heart and mind to the communication from other living Beings.
It’s about receiving non-verbal information through all of your senses and perceptions. You do this all the time when you get a feeling or an impression from another person. You can do this with Nature’s Intelligence, too.
Intuitive perception with Nature begins with using your senses in both physical and expanded ways:
- touching trees or plants and then knowing something without being told
- seeing the tiniest of details and then envisioning what you can’t see with your eyes
- hearing the sounds of Nature and then listening with your heart
- smelling fragrances or even sensing flavors and then letting the sensations expand
- feeling pleasant emotions that open the door to a whole new world
You can do intuitive communication with the Green Beings–trees and plants–in your own backyard or while you take a quiet walk in the woods just by quieting your inner chatter, opening your heart, and allowing the wisdom in Nature to come to you.
Your perceptive skills are unlimited. Tree Whispering perception-building exercises are available to help you build those skills.
What are the Fundamental Concepts and Sciences Behind Tree Whispering?
Here are the basic concepts that underpin Tree Whispering®, Cooperative BioBalance®, and all of the leading edge technologies. If you want to read the detail on these, please go this page at our sister website: http://www.cooperativebiobalance.org/science-consciousness/
- Being Open-minded and Thinking Outside of the Box Leads to Breakthroughs
- New Sciences are paving the way for a new era of not only understanding the world we live in but also thriving in it. They are paralleling with Ancient Beliefs.
- Nature–trees, plants, and other organisms–is Intelligent.
- People Can Communicate with Trees, Plants, and Nature Through Their Intuition and With Their Sensory Systems
- Trees, Plants, and Ecosystems are Alive and Should Be Interconnected.
- Stress Compromises Inner Functionality. Three or More Stress Factors Can Lead to Decline.
- Decline Can Be Reversed…
- …with BioEnergy-Based Technologies that are Effective for People, Trees, Plants, and Ecosystems
- There is more than this physical reality. Living Beings exist and interact as consciousness as well live as bodies.
- People Are Not Victims, They Can Change Their Ideas and Practices
- Cooperation, Partnership, and Equality are the New Ways to Thrive in the New World that is Evolving.
Tree Whispering Mission Statement
- Inspire people to appreciate trees and plants as living Beings and to take respectful actions toward them.
- Offer people a deeply personal––sometimes profound––experience of connection between their core selves and the living Beings of Nature
- Change people’s practices and transform their consciousness to come from tree or plant’s point of view.
- Provide innovative ways to strengthen trees, forests, and all plants by healing their internal functionality.
Who Developed This?
Dr. Conroy received his PhD. in Plant Pathology from Purdue University, left a successful career in the ag-chem industry after an epiphany to become an expert Nature Communicator™ and The Tree Whisperer®. Research using his multidimensional model is cutting edge. He is an impassioned speaker and ingenious visionary for collaboration with Nature, including with invasive organisms. He is an innovator of a unique Light-based healing approach for ecosystems. www.TheTreeWhisperer.com
Ms. Basia Alexander invents new systems that catalyze transformation in human consciousness. As a future-seeing culture shifter she writes and speaks about conscious co-creativity, practical spirituality, health, nature-based communication, and her original insights into the elemental world’s structure.
What’s on the Reading List?
“New Science” Understandings of Living Systems
Human and Plant Bio-Electro-Magnetic Energy Fields
The Human Heart as a Transmitter, Receiver, and Perceiver
The Link Between Mind and Matter
New Genetics/New Cellular Biology
Connecting with Nature
The Essential Connectedness of Everything
Working with Elemental Realms
Conroy and Alexander’s Books
Founders and Staff
Dr. Jim Conroy, Co-Founder
- Visionary Expert on Nature-Based Communication
- Global Authority On Leading-Edge Approaches To Tree, Plant, and Ecosystem Health
- Impassioned Keynote Speaker For Public and Professional Groups
- Innovator In The Field of Invasive Organism Issues
- Co-Creator of Tree Whispering® and Cooperative Biobalance® bioenergy-based tree, plant, and Nature healing systems.
- Provides Professional Services On Properties, Estates, Forests, Parks and Large Gardens
- Co-Leader of Tree Whispering® Introductions and Workshops
- Co-Author of The Popular Series of Tree Whispering Books
- Teacher and Faculty At Prestigious Institutions
- Researcher With Invasive Organism Studies In Colorado, in The Hudson Valley of New York and Connecticut, and in New Jersey
- Researcher With Water-Ecosystem Studies In New York State and New Jersey.
- Co-Founder of The Institute For Cooperative BioBalance
- Publishing Executive
- Organic Land Care Certification, Business Start-Up Coach, and Rose Grower
Ms. Basia Alexander, Co-Founder
- Catalyst for Positive Change
- Innovator in the New Fields of Conscious Co-Creativity
- Co-author of the Popular Series of Tree Whispering Books
- Co-leader of Tree Whispering® Introductions and Workshops
- Expert Nature Communicator and Earth Element Intuitive
- Co-founder and Traveling Faculty, The Institute for Cooperative BioBalance
- Director of its Initiatives: Tree Protector™ and Botany In Balance™
- Passionate Writer and Speaker
- Masters Degree Candidate
- Publishing Executive
- Bioenergy Healer, Gourmet Vegetarian Cook, and Container Gardener
Melissa Bilecky, the social media manager, is an alumni of Felician University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communications. During her time at Felician she was heavily involved with the university’s radio station. She was quickly promoted to Station Manager after just two semesters. Post-graduation she completed an internship with The Jersey Journal as a reporter and transitioned to the role of Digital Media Producer. She then returned to Felician as an Administrative Assistant at the Career Development Center, where after six short months, she was promoted to the role of Social Media Coordinator. Melissa has also written content for various blogs, such as Modern Day MS. Melissa is currently the Marketing Assistant at Peak Performances at Montclair State University. She is also working towards earning her Social Media Management certification from Centenary University. Moving forward in her career, Melissa plans to pursue freelance social media full-time because she is passionate about helping organizations utilize social media to achieve their business goals. Melissa received the Gold Alumni Award from Felician in 2016 for making outstanding strides in her career. Contact her at email@example.com
Joan Lenart is a member of the technical team. She has certificates in informational data systems, master gardening and eco-therapy. After attending workshops with Dr. Jim Conroy and Basia Alexander, Joan says, “I have grown to respect nature in an all encompassing way. Every single thing has a purpose and the more I understand its purpose, the easier it is to live in harmony.”
While she has done some traveling, she yearns to experience the rest of the world. “I see life as an adventure!” she says. Joan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org