Please go to the Calendar to find an upcoming talk, outdoor event, class, workshop, or comprehensive in your area.
People who would enjoy these talks:
- Tree Lovers and Plant Lovers
- Holistically-oriented people
- Open-minded people
- Environmentalists and GREEN proponents
- Gardeners, Farmers, Orchard growers
- Tree and Plant Care Professionals
- Spiritually oriented people
The TREE WHISPERING® 4 HOUR BASIC CLASS will cover the following topics and other locally relevant and timely issues.
Tree Whispering Experiences and Deep Connection with Nature
- Connect to your core self when you connect with Nature’s living Beings.
- Enjoy a guided visualization exercise with a live plant. It’s like stepping inside their world.
- Magnify intuitive perception, improve personal well-being.
- Reconnect with the sacredness of all Life.
The Art of Healing Trees with Energy
- Use easy, simple, heart-based “touch and focus” methods to help trees stay healthy.
- See photos of trees that recovered from decline.
- Learn to recognize signs of tree decline in your own backyard.
- Get a FREE list of 12 tree, plant, and ecosystem stressors.
Cooperative BioBalance® and Invasive Organisms in Your Backyard EcoSystem
- Have “ah-ha” insights that lead to better stewardship of trees and land.
- Shift assumptions about interacting with invasive organisms such as insects and diseases.
- Have a healthier backyard ecosystem, more gardening success, and promote sustainability.
- Learn how to co-create enhanced well-being for all: trees, all the members of ecosystems, and yourself.
Addressing Weather Extremes’ Effects on Trees
- Receive the Storm Prep Whispers and others for the climate-change problems in your area.
- Find out about the success people had helping their trees to survive through Hurricane Sandy.
Pricing is reasonable. Partial or full scholarships are sometimes available.
Books and other products will be available for sale and can be personalized for you or as a gift!
You can always ask Dr. Jim and Basia your specific questions! Bring photos of your trees or plants.
TREE WHISPERING® & ECO-PEACE TREATIES™
A REVOLUTIONARY NEW WAY TO DEAL WITH INVASIVES IN YOUR BACKYARD ECOSYSTEM
(1 hour talk, can be expanded to 2 hours)
- Learn about the Art of Living in the Live-And-Let-Live World. These are wise methods––without products or chemicals––to transform ecosystems from fragmentation to dynamic balance.
- Gain basic knowledge of bioenergy rejuvenation and ecosystem integration techniques. These offer viable, sustainable solutions for transforming insect/disease problems in ecosystems.
- Leading-edge research results will be shown.
- Examine and shift your assumptions about interacting with invasive organisms, such as the Emerald Ash Borer.
- Find out how dynamic balance can be restored not only in backyard ecosystems and gardens but also in forests and bioregions.
- Hands-on, experiential exercises provide insight and open or deepen your connections with the wisdom of Nature’s living Beings.
- Tree Whispering is a holistic and intuitive way to collaborate with Nature.
This talk is of SPECIAL RELEVANCE to people concerned about the Ash Tree Forests of the Northeast USA
TREE WHISPERING®––THE ART OF HEALING TREES WITH ENERGY
MAKING THE DEEP CONNECTION WITH NATURE
(1.5 hours. In a 2 hour format, participants would receive two practical processes they could use at home.)
- Connect to your core self when you connect with Nature’s living Beings. Feel validated for previous Nature affinity experiences.
- Be a better steward of your land. Have a healthier backyard ecosystem, more gardening success, and well-being for yourself.
- Enjoy hands-on, experiential and guided visualization exercises. It’s like stepping inside their world for insight and to deepen your connections with the wisdom of Nature’s living Beings.
- Trees respond to your focused attention and intentional concentration. Receive an introduction to intentional messages conveyed from the heart that help trees. These are easy, simple, hands-on healing processes. Find out about the success people had helping their trees to survive through Hurricane Sandy.
- Understand how beautiful trees and plants are in the inside. They are a lot like people!
- See trees––and your own world––through new eyes. You help trees. They give you well-being, peace, and life-lessons.
THE TREE WHISPERER’S 10 TREE AND PLANT INSIGHTS
(1 hour talk, can be expanded to 2 hours)
Dr. Jim Conroy, The Tree Whisperer®, tells great stories about trees….
- using cost-benefit analysis to live through adversity
- recovering from decline
- having goals
- operating in community
- signaling for help
- telling the truth
- …and more…
Gain a deep understanding about how trees really operate from the inside out.
Learn about enhanced well-being for all: trees and people, too.
Authors and nature communication experts Jim Conroy and Basia Alexander show us how their bioenergy integration techniques offer viable and sustainable solutions for transforming the ecological problem among trees and invasive insects and diseases within ecosystems. Their leading-edge research at Omega and elsewhere promises the fulfillment of our desires for environmental and global well-being.
Rooted in the principle of live-and-let-live, we learn about wise methods—without products or chemicals—to transform ecosystems from fragmentation to dynamic balance. With Omega’s trees, we “whisper” and heal them using Tree Whispering® bioenergy hands-on techniques. Guided visualization exercises give us shamanistic experiences, open our intuition, and connect us with sacred life force.
We practice coming from the trees’ point of view in order to:
- Rejuvenate the healthy internal functioning of trees from the inside-out
- Envision living beings—including people—living in dynamic balance
- Co-create a live-and-let-live world—including invasive insects and diseases—in
- our backyard ecosystems
In mindful—even spiritual ways—our bond with nature deepens. We nurture our joyousness as we shift our thoughts and actions into enlightened ways to interact with all of nature’s beings through Cooperative BioBalance® fundamentals.
A Quiet Walk in the Woods with the Tree Whisperer (3-4 hours)
- A quiet walk in the woods becomes an inner journey when people do calming and inspiring exercises with trees and plants.
- Step-by-step, gain the experience to trust the path of expanding perceptions. Receive messages from Nature’s living Beings.
- Well-being and appreciation deepens.
Triple Network Gatherings: People – Trees – Cell Phones (3-4 hours)
We believe in the power of connection. Come and add your uniqueness to a network of people who want to help an ecosystem’s living network of organisms thrive and grow.
Three Networks: a ecosystem such as a park or large property, a group of people willing to help the trees, and their cells phones. After a short introduction to easy Tree Whispering bioenergy healing processes, you’ll go in pairs to marked trees. Then, you’ll call a conference line in order to join in with Dr. Jim’s instructions as he leads a step-by-step tree and ecosystem healing. You’ll feel that you have made a difference on a large scale.